Damm the muse...

by Roman aka jar

I feel so evil... talking all the time about an article to the Eldar, saying sorry all the time and damming myself for it, BUT i can't stop the fun and the muse i have at the moment, so please be patient with me as soon as the strong winds of creativity will fade the Article will be up... damm!
Update of the Weirdo base:



 






I am trying to bring the focus up to the sniper with the light and shadow parts/areas, which should in the end move the eye always up. It so underlines the complete base movement, rising high... so or something like that has been in my mind. Really looking forward to the detail work, but this sure has to take its time til this moment arrives...

Read you soon and happy painting!
Regards
Roman

Comments:

There are 3 Kommentare for Damm the muse...

Post a Comment