Happy Hippo finished...

by Roman aka jar

Ok, now i am really serious - painted this little fella up as a birthday gift to my girlfriend... she now lives with me and miniature madness since 5 years and this is the first miniature i am not scared of trying to give it to her to her birthday...

The model itself comes from a Kinder-Surprise-Egg and was given to me as funny chocolate gift from my neighbour. She really didn't know what she had done - she really made a Happy Kong this day, with this little guy in the chocolate egg...  i had to paint him and finally i got the right reason for it. Her birthday is on Sunday and i am really looking forward to give it to her... i can't tell you how much fun i had painting him. I also got my girlfriend to do sculpt another rose, after she had done one in wax and bigger a while ago - i got her to do something for this little fella, that is so cool... check him out - really something different, haha.

Happy Hippo - Ferrero - repaint




As i do know my girlfriend very well i also know that she isn't looking in here after all... i hope so... nah, i am trying to post as soon as i can something above this...

For sure the Happy Hippo is also up to CMON!

Keep on happy hippo... ähm, yapp...
Regards
Roman

Comments:

There are 2 Kommentare for Happy Hippo finished...

Post a Comment