Work in Progress again...

by Roman aka jar

posted by roman, jarhead, kong

The days keep stretching themselves to an unknown level. The sun burns my bald head, my brain is melting, soccer fever around the globe and i got nothing better to do than still swinging the brush of destiny... :)

I did finish the Space Marine Terminator you might have seen on earlier WIP-shots but still got to wait til Raffa's great help makes me showing it with good photos... i failed again trying to do some good shots. Oh man i am inspired these days... why? I'll let you know soon...

Work in Progress at the moment are 2 main projects. I still got a couple of old projects around and surely they will be finished sooner or later. My muse guides me through every storm... what keeps me going at the moment:


Dark Elf Army Standard Bearer, which i paint up as comission. Three friends are doing this as a gift for their ill friend and that moves me a lot while painting, i can't tell... still a lot of work to do, really a lot - at the moment the photo was made i build up a swordarm instead of the shield arm the original model is bearing, which is alread primed black... more to come soon. I will prepare a leather tutorial on this model now :)


Space Hulk Imperial Fist Scriptor, i do for a little competiton in early WIP-status...really a cool model to paint. I did built up the entire base beside his usual base... here is a WIP shot. Raffa found some great little adobes somewhere and gave me some after i was asking like a donkey...


I did fill up the base with common Earth explained here!

I hope you like these pieces so far... soon more progress :)
Keep on happy painting!
Regards
Roman

Comments:

There are 0 Kommentare for Work in Progress again...

Post a Comment