My first miniature some time ago...

by Roman aka jar

Some of you might know this guy already... a great Goblin warrior from the Star Quest box / Games Workshop, painted somewhere in the past... my first miniature ever - you see i already had my fun these days with colours :)


Why do i post it? Mmh... good question, i guess my brain got a answer following up...

 I lately realized a lot for myself, something about me, something about my life, something about ... i mean  a lot! And in the end i also realized something in my beloved passion. There have been things in the past that have destroyed my mood of Happy Painting - but i see clear now - what this is about, like Tsunetomo Yamamoto Hagakure said on Bushido, the Way of the Samurai: "A man should never do something he doesn't like!" - i just add this to it "A woman/man should never do something he/she doesnt like!" - now it's fine to me...

For me that means i have sorted out things - things that made me mad, like talking about ratings over on CMON or competition pressure or pressure from everywhere, or what he does, or she does, or what them both don't do - it isn't important to enjoy the hobby - important is how much fun you have while doing your hobby - and in this fact i found my muse - my happy painting muse!

Truth to oneself and to others is the basic to live with the muse and enjoy her... sounds fine to me and as i have chosen to do this blog here with some really good friends it really makes me happy - i am not running around all the time in thousands of Forums, i am just doing as i want... Trying to help can't be done everywhere - so we'll try to put some help up in here and in the end there is hope, as you see in my first miniatures - just paint, learning comes within from doing it and doing it happy makes learning way easier...

Sorry about this blabla here - i just thought it fits here and as i am having so much fun with this blog... i guess Happy Painting should look like this (@Vittorio: just for you! :) ...


Now i want to stop here... need to clean up the flat and stuff...

If you are doing Happy Painting then grab a brush and keep on doing so...

Regards
Roman

PS: Gaia 2.0 is now available over in the For Sale area...

Comments:

There are 5 Kommentare for My first miniature some time ago...

Post a Comment