Soul Guardian finished...

by Roman aka jar

posted by roman, jarhead, kong

It seems i found myself again.
Walked a long way without my muse by my side lately.
As i told you somewhere in the last posts, it seems she is walking with me again.
Holding my hand.
Smiling.

I did finish up another long time project of mine... finally. I had a million of ideas and still got tons of photos of this project which never finding themselves confronted with realisation, but i am happy how the story did end.
At the moment there is only a video of it, at this was faster to make than photos, even somehow something went wrong, maybe i can persuate Raffa to another try with a sharper result, muhahaha!!. They will be following soon... Hope you like it!



Keep on happy painting!
Regards
Roman

Comments:

There are 11 Kommentare for Soul Guardian finished...

Post a Comment