Chinese Lady finished...

by Roman aka jar

posted by roman, jarhead, kong

I like big boobs and i can not lie... you other brothers can't deny...


Chinese Lady, Pegaso Models, 1:9



... i was just kidding at the beginning of this post.

I have tried to set a different focus on this 1:9 bust from Pegaso Models, instead of these enourmous breasts, which surely did irritate me time by time while painting, i have tried to set the focal points at the face, actual you can see those, haha. Whatever, my dad, a wise man told me that this is the spot on a woman where you can find her character and he also taught me that this is the place a gentleman looks first before he moves...

I had this lady under my brush for a long time period. In the end i am happy that she is finished to be finished. Sometimes it is good to walk on from one project to another to realize how much fun painting can be... even if there are still some areas where i could have spent more hours and days and weeks... Photos are again done with my own stuff, as Raffa is on a trip to an Electro Monkey bass boom boom Concert weekend. I am not really happy with the photos at all - maybe you get me why when looking at her in my cabinet:


Somehow something in between the both photos, as the one in my cabinet is done with lightning it is a bit too bright... nah, not talking about photos so much. I'll go use the time to throw some colours around :)

Keep on happy painting!
I hope you like her...
Best Regards
Roman

Comments:

There are 13 Kommentare for Chinese Lady finished...

Post a Comment