Inspirational Links

by Roman aka jar

posted by roman, jarhead, kong

Hello again...

going forth into bright days i feel a little sparkle around my neck and heart when i think about miniatures. I now got my own room in our new flat, a room just for me and my work and hobby. I am slowly turning into fine detail mode to finish the room up and be ready to enjoy happy painting again. I can feel it - happy painting waits inside me, finally again after several weeks of inner self search. I'll keep you informed about my own first "studio" and maybe manage to make some photos if anyone is intrested. Meanwhile i got to share some links with you which i found amazing and inspirational - i hope you enjoy:

Amazing Pictures on Canvas painted only with a ball pen

Great BIG Buildings build?

Photo Art by Erwing Olaf

Not more at the moment... i don't want you to feel spammed at :)
Keep on happy painting!
Best Regards
Roman

Comments:

There are 1 Kommentare for Inspirational Links

Post a Comment