The Plaguernaught‏

by Der_Ben

posted by the massive Mandrill... aka Ben Komets

Hey folks,
after having a great weekend with Oli and Raffa
and my Sturmkelle 24 in Brussels at the Painting Crusade
i thought that its maybe time to show some "new" Stuff..
as i broke my cam, and i´m not able to take any pics at home .. i was more than happy that Richard Poisson helpt me out with those Pics.. Thanks again Richard!!
So this here is my
Plaguernaught‏,i have started with that project long time ago..even before my Mazdamundi for Paris.. I just finished it for the German Gd
he won gold in fantasy Monster..
plus last weekend in belgium a gold with in my display in fantasy master painting
plus a silver edmon ..
so enough words.....
here is the Pic,
click to enlarge:




i hope you like it..
for those who wanna vote on cmon ..here is the link

http://www.coolminiornot.com/271152



cheers

Ben

Comments:

There are 4 Kommentare for The Plaguernaught‏

Post a Comment