Khidaryms Cynwalls

by Oli aka HonourGuard

posted by Oli, HonourGuard, silver leaf


Hey readers,

I just finished another miniature, which I painted across a long time. I tried to use the same colour sheme like I did on my dream warrior. The dream warrior is a very special miniature for me, because it was my first miniature, that won anything in a competition. Also I tried again to paint a colour gradient from red>purple>blue>black. I think on big surfaces this could be a good alternative for keeping surfaces interesting.

I also invested much time in the base, I am happy with the result. Sure a little bit to big maybe, but I think I managed to catch the lonely-fantasy-forest feeling like I wanted to have it.

I am very interested what you think about my new elve and especially how the mini fits to the base.









And here the picture of both of them.

And again a big picture, I prefer this ones, because on small pictures, my photos often look very diffuse.



Best regards

Oli

Comments:

There are 5 Kommentare for Khidaryms Cynwalls

Post a Comment