Today was a very important painting night ...

by Roman aka jar

posted by roman, jarhead, kong

... because Peter has learned to use his hands as tools while painting, finally.

This sounds pretty strange I know, but in the end it is not only a brush between your fingers that helps you paint a miniature, it is a harmonic symphony from your eyes, from your hands, from your heart, from your fingers holding and moving the brush, from dancing hands that are calmed, from your soul - but I try to do an article or a video about it maybe soon or maybe later :)

Peter told me that he will try to tell his expression - wow, that was a very interesting painting night and it is still not over yet - learning is everywhere, for me, for you, for all of us until the end of days :D

We are already talking that maybe Peter himself will write that article up as ... damn, I just can't explain it so I'll quote him: "A whole new feeling of painting!" - look forward to Peters article!

Comments:

There are 1 Kommentare for Today was a very important painting night ...

Post a Comment