Good Morning Music

by Roman aka jar

posted by roman, jarhead, kong

Aloa - we had a great Painting Class weekend in Schoeppenstett, close to Braunschweig, Germany and arrived home late at night this morning.



I am going straight to finish the Artist's Workshop you have seen lately as a Work in Progress in the jungle and will be a bit busy on the workbench til Thursday - I guess blogging from my side will be calmed until this time. What's upcoming next from my side? Monte San Savino Review and Painting Class Review :)

First I have to unpack all that Workshop Material - 3 big bags and way too many small ones :D


This is the shadow of Batman overwatching Stonehenge on our balcony - where there is light there is always shadow :)



Happy Painting and let's, let's, let's, let's get it it it it on!!!
Roman

Comments:

There are 5 Kommentare for Good Morning Music

Post a Comment