Work in Progress again ...

by Roman aka jar

posted by roman, jarhead, kong

While the Rhinotaure grows to finish and the Red Box Games Goblins rise to a colourful mob I have today have prepared 2 models that I will take to the painting class for demonstration and explanation ... they sure won't be finished there, but both will give me good and different areas to explain my way of painting to the participants - really looking forward to the weekend, but still got tons of stuff to pack and prepare - ai ai ai ...


The one on the right is Raven guard shadow captain Korvydae from Forgeworld. 
The bust on the left comes from Young Miniatures and is named "British LRDG 1942 - North Africa".

Here is some music and my promise not to bring paint on this fella here:

Comments:

There are 1 Kommentare for Work in Progress again ...

Post a Comment