Inspirational Fus-Ro-Dah!

by Roman aka jar

posted by roman, jarhead, kong

Inspiration is everywhere - on a million spots in the internet as well as in the simple things in life. Here is a little collection of what kept me inspired the last weeks, taken from my big list I want to clean off a little bit before 2012 arrives - Many thanks to those who sent me inspiration once in a while, it is always a pleasure to read your thoughts and see those videos to them - thanks for the addition to my own collection - I hope you enjoy:


MINIATURE RELATED STUFF 

Step by Step - Abyssal Warlord boxart by Banshee (facebook)

Stalingrad Resin Figures
Step by Step - Stones by Julien Casses
Gunpla/Plamo Tutorial Videos
Step by Step - Eldar wings by Sproket
Nurgle Chaos Lord by dre4mit
Casey Baugh: Step by Step
Jamie Salmon Art Gallery
Step by Step - Dance Morko Dance
The Lord Inquisitor Trailer


BLOGS
I recently cleaned up the right blog roll as there have been many blogs without any news for about half a year. I have also added some new ones I am reading actually.

Military Models by Alfons Cánovas
Romain Van den Bogaert
Tabletopblog (german)
Blackwood Forest


MUSIC

Andy McKee
Souls of Mischief - Propet Aim 
DMX - Where da Hood at
Soul Assassins feat. Dr. Dre & B.Real - The Puppet Master
Animals singing
Freestylers feat. Belle Humble - Crack




RANDOM INSPIRATION

Tribute to Ridley Scott
Earth
Kim Jong-il looking at things blog
Great Costume
Chevy Sonic - Sky Dive
Dominance War - Massive Art Challenge Online
Two Handed Drawing of Portraits
DEISIGN
Monk
Jesus
Memories of Summer
Queue
Said
What Children drawings would look like, if ...
1983 - 2005 
Vivid new Battle of the Bulge photos
The Slots are coming


I Believe I can Fly ( flight of the frenchies). Trailer from sebastien montaz-rosset on Vimeo.




Landscapes: Volume One from Dustin Farrell on Vimeo.


So far - inspirational clean up - done, read ya soon!

Comments:

There are 1 Kommentare for Inspirational Fus-Ro-Dah!

Post a Comment