Uha? Kong Fu...

by Roman aka jar

posted by roman, jarhead, kong

Real authentich live thoughts of a maybe Special Birthday gift to the jungle - some kind of special T-Shirt... maybe, I'll depend this idea on your thoughts on it and if you like it and if you might buy one - so let me know what you think :)

Now back to the real authentic live thoughts of myself, thanks to Markus again for giving me these great photos... still WIP:






You see there is a colour for every mood and always light and shadow - i really wished i had more time these days, i could talk for hours about colours... it's from the depths of my chest... pumping, rising, pushing... so much to do, doing a lot in the background i think, but always take my daily hours in Happy Painting... Painting is a time zone for its own :)

Keep on happy painting and let me know what you think about this all...
Best Regards
Roman

Comments:

There are 1 Kommentare for Uha? Kong Fu...

Post a Comment