Spider sense tingeling!

by Raffa

Posted by Raffa, Picster, Capuchin,....

Hey everyone!

Long time no post from my side... i had a long time with absolutely no painting motivation which is now history, at the moment the muse kisses me every day and gives me new motivation and ideas to create!
At the moment i have many work in progress projects started again and so it's time to show you one of them.
I also finished 2 commissions which i can't show here right now, they will be shown soon!

So here are some photos of my actual project i'm working on, at the time i'm writing this the project is about 95% done, much more than is visible on the photos :)





I beg you, please no questions about the spider webs, there will be a tutorial about it soon ;)

Cheers and happy painting,
Raffa

Comments:

There are 11 Kommentare for Spider sense tingeling!

Post a Comment