Red Box Games hits Kickstarter!!

by Roman aka jar

posted by roman, jarhead, kong 


"Tre produces some of the industries best miniatures!"

... was one thing I've read over at kickstarter's comments and please let me give this more weight with my own experience. Tre indeed produces one of my favourite fantasy figure line and I say this as a painter who really paints a lot and many figures of RBG already have been done by me. Every single one with tons of character, great anatomy and detail. Tre's unique sculpting skills made every of his figures a wonderful joy to paint for me.

Now RBG jumps the boat with Kickstarter and Tre needs your help to get some of his future plans ready for us. Let's help him I would say with our pledges.

Check all information and put your pledge here!

Comments:

There are 0 Kommentare for Red Box Games hits Kickstarter!!

Post a Comment