Finished Miniatures...

by Roman aka jar

posted by Roman, jarhead, Kong 

As i am focusing all my energy at my workbench and enjoy the flow coming back, i already have something finished. A Space Marine Seargent from the Chapter of the Salamanders which has been painted for gaming purposes. I guess he'll soon goes up to ebay - just learning to enjoy painting for myself again for the moment as the last week has been some kind of hell about typing all the time, nothing special but something finished:

 Salamander Space Marine Seargent, Games Workshop, 28 mm





























   CMON? If you want to see the same picture there than have a look here!



I did also finish some german infantery stances from the 15 mm game Flames of War as a comission for the use of the gaming table - simple but effective i hope:


A view in my cabinet, shot with lightning from the camera shows both again (click to enlarge):



Nothing more at the moment - i am back at my brush :)

Keep on happy painting!
Regards
Roman

Comments:

There are 3 Kommentare for Finished Miniatures...

Post a Comment