RAB 3 - Aftermath

by Roman aka jar

posted by roman, jarhead, kong


The Russian Alternative Battle 3 is over and I want you all to check the great galleries of all entries. I am really fascinated what results this contest brought with those evil and grim looking barbarians. Pure awesome!!

The judges did something very cool in my eyes and explained their decision in detail in a pdf document. Awesome sauce!

I feel very honoured, strange, happy and excited that they liked my Primitivo so much, but as said congratulations to all participants for so many amazing entries ... this was truely a nice contest.

Now we got to keep the eye out for the next RAB 4 ... 

Sign in for the Russian Alternative Newspaper, to get infos about future contests and updates on their cool miniature line!



Comments:

There are 1 Kommentare for RAB 3 - Aftermath

Post a Comment