Desktop news ...

by Roman aka jar

posted by Roman, jarhead, Kong

I am always scratching my own desktops... the pictures i use for this are mostly found in the internet and are not legal to use mostly. I guess it should not be a problem to show you my private desktop i have at my personal computer these days as i really like it a lot...



I found this picture of this gorilla while browsing the web. If it is a problem or even this is forbidden to show then please some one could tell me - i will delete it again. As told this is completly for my private use... just want to share it with you as i see a lot of thinking in this...

Whatever! Have a nice weekend out there and don't forget to keep your brushes wet... i am off until sunday's night when the Chapuchin knocks on the bamboo door with some brushes in his hands :)

Best Regards
Roman

Comments:

There are 2 Kommentare for Desktop news ...

Post a Comment