Painting Class Review Preview - Blumberg-Achdorf II

by Roman aka jar

posted by roman, jarhead, kong






Wohow! 
What a brilliant weekend we had.
Much sun, many great people, wet brushes all the time and time running out way too fast all the weekend, except for sunday :D

Big thanks to Vlado for helping to organise this DELUXE class - it was deluxe in all aspects I would say and I am still pretty tired but already unpack stuff and prepare the future - read the full review soon here in the jungle! 

Thanks to everyone who participated in the class and all the helping hands - I made only 5 photos on my own so if you want to support me with writing the review please sent me an email with your photos to help me out :)





More to come soon!

Comments:

There are 1 Kommentare for Painting Class Review Preview - Blumberg-Achdorf II

Post a Comment