MV's Unique Brushbox #1

by Roman aka jar

posted by roman, jarhead, kong

Aloa jungle visitors,

I have started this brushbox to maybe sell it someday and donate the money to good reasons. I was forced by my own money situation to not do so in the end and I want to say sorry to those whom I already told about the starting motivation behind the box.

Now it is done and it was a lot of fun. In the end I would say this is a pretty unique brushbox.
There is already one person interested in getting it, I am still waiting for the answer. If it is "no" you will maybe have the chance to bid on it at ebay. For sure without the brush inside :)


Hope you like it!
Let me know what you think - I can tell you too: I am already thinking about doing another one in the future ...

Keep on happy painting!
Best Wishes
Roman

Comments:

There are 6 Kommentare for MV's Unique Brushbox #1

Post a Comment