Joy of Painting XVI

by Roman aka jar

posted by roman, jarhead, kong

Beside wonderful weather we all had a beautiful day with some great food by my lady and some intresting ship discussions with a bunch of friends. We are also already working and have a big to do list at Robert's Captain Maulg which will be finished together in the next 10 days, Robert is really experiencing a brand new method on how to do something fast, but kicking his butt is really exhausting for myself - so please don't worry if i won't respond in normal pace during the upcoming days, the ship and Robert really are a challenges ... Impressions:









There are different important things i have to attend to myself in the next days to come - please be patient to see your mail answered soon ... sorryio, i'll do my best but my email program runs wild with so many emails these days - gna!!

Comments:

There are 3 Kommentare for Joy of Painting XVI

Post a Comment