Kong Fu...

by Roman aka jar



 Ahh damm... just wanted to let you know, that i am a bit ill at the moment... not much to come from me on the blog at the moment. Really a bit knackered up from the 2 Workshops and the cold outside ... tea time from now on...

As i am not sure how far the next days will bring me to cure i want to take the chance at this point to wish everyone reading here a wonderful and quiet christmas time with your loved ones. Enjoy the time with them as time is the highest gift on earth, always remember this.

Also thanks at this point again to all the people helping me with my camera, you really make me speechless - thank you very much!

So far... if you can, keep on happy painting!
Regards
Roman

PS: Found this cool stuff around: Klick for Pony!

Comments:

There are 2 Kommentare for Kong Fu...

Post a Comment