Suddenly ... a Demonette!!

by Roman aka jar

Ho hey,

you know I use those GW demonettes as explanation figures on MV's Jar's Beginners classes and yes I have seen and painted many of them so far. Lately I collected my explanation paintjobs from the classes on a plinth to put them to proper use for the participants of the class as examples. I remember that I already told you a while ago ...


Suuuudddeeeeennnlllyyy the plinth was full and I had no alternative plans to move them to another one, but I was in need as already another demonette came home from a class weekend. So I decided to just finish her up on a single gaming base. I can tell you that I don't remember her number, I did paint too many demonettes already to really count ...


Demonette
Games Workshop, 28 mm



Keep on happy painting!
Best Wishes
Roman

Comments:

There are 3 Kommentare for Suddenly ... a Demonette!!

Post a Comment