Raffa's Work in Progress - Sculpting

by Raffa

Goooood morning everyone!

Just some photos form my workdesk...


I completely reworked the ibex, I really didn't like the old version, so it had to be done ;)
Just a small reminder of the old version:

The new version looks much bulkier, more interesting and more "grown up"... also I replaced the metal eyes for baked sculpey balls. It's so much more comfortable.


And when I am doing "soft material" sculpting, I always do some "hard material" sculpting.
I use the curing times to sculpt on the ibex.

That was everything from yesterday :)
Oh, and we received our "Modeling - Stories in miniatures" books yesterday... great book!
Really very cool and interesting!


Have a great day!
Raffa

Comments:

There are 4 Kommentare for Raffa's Work in Progress - Sculpting

Post a Comment