Augsburg - never enough?

by Roman aka jar

posted by roman, jarhead, kong

Just found a little video of Augsburg over on facebook.

Usually I don't post everything I see over on FB here in the jungle, but this time - c'mon it is my hometown, the place where I live, where I did grow up to full height and weight, where my loved ones and Raffa and Peter and many more of my friends live. I know all the places in the video, all the spots, know the deeper spots behind the scenes and just wow - love the video - even the city is not that big as other german important towns I really got to say that you are paradise city to me - home - enjoy:




Great video in my eyes, because it is my hometown for sure, but also a wonderful vibe by the video editors - the ladies and gentleman of gambleproductions.

AUGSCHBURG!! :D

Comments:

There are 13 Kommentare for Augsburg - never enough?

Post a Comment