MV Quest: Winner Reminder and ...

by Roman aka jar



Hey!

Just recieved this mail by second placed Engineer Jeff, you have to read it by yourself to understand:

"Roman,
 
Thank you for choosing me as the second place winner in your Massive Voodoo Respiratory System Check contest.  In the spirit of Christmas, (and if it isn't too much trouble), I'd like to donate my winnings to Gilles, the guy who went out and bought a better respirator because of your contest.
 
All the best to you and yours,
 
Engineer Jeff"  
 
  
Reminder the Winners: Please write your postal adress to jarhead---massivevoodoo---dot---com, titled with your name and winning place to recieve your prize soon!*

So Gilles, I am now also waiting a mail from you!
Thanks to Engineer Jeff - very kind of you!

*As it looks, with the painting class ahead I won't be able to ship your prizes very fast and I am not sure if it is a good idea to ship them shortly before Christmas postal chaos. Let me know via your mail if you are fine if I ship them in early 2014, when Christmas madness has calmed down again ...

Ho!

Comments:

There are 2 Kommentare for MV Quest: Winner Reminder and ...

Post a Comment