Kazan - Eye of the Tiger and Stickers!

by Raffa

Posted by Raffaele "Picster" Picca

Hey everyone,

finally I managed to finished another bust. The sculpt was finished quite some time ago, but somehow I couldn't manage to finish the promotional paintjob.



Kazan - Eye of the Tiger

A resin copy of this bust can now be purchased at Forged Monkey.

Now to the announcement of the winner of the Sticker Set!
Some days ago I asked for a name for my next bust. Thanks for the massive feedback! I read through all of them and I liked "Knucklehead" most. "FlavianFlint", please write your postal adress to "PICSTER (AT) MASSIVEVOODOO (DOT) COM" to receive the stickers! And here's the baked version of this bust:

Knucklehead

He will be released soon at Forged Monkey! Stay tuned for more sculpt coming soon!

Peace!
Raffa

Comments:

There are 4 Kommentare for Kazan - Eye of the Tiger and Stickers!

Post a Comment