Virago

by Roman aka jar

I never believed I would write the name of this figure to a blogpost.
I really do enjoy those old sculpts of the company Ilyad Games, but sadly they are not easy to get anymore. The company closed a long while ago and figures can sometimes be found on the electronic bay. This is my second figure of my private Yliad Games collection...

... Virago, such a great sculpt by Jacques Alexandre and to say it with his words: "The Virago is some sort of psycho virgin warrior."

Well, yeah ... I found that character too in the sculpt while painting her.

 Virago
Ilyad Games, 28 mm

I hope you like her! If you want to see that lady too on Putty&Paint or CMON,
feel invited to follow the links.

A little additional Kong Fu to this figure or more to the brand "Ilyad". As I find myself very often selling most of my painted figures this one here and King Epicles I did so far are going into my private collection of Ilyad Games Figures. Looking forward to making this collection grow.

So far from my table!


Keep on happy painting!
Best Wishes
Roman

PS: THANK YOU, VOLOMIR!!

Comments:

There are 1 Kommentare for Virago

Post a Comment