What´s Your Excuse Again?

by -Matt Cexwish-

While trying to get 11 Projects finished in 11 Days for the German Games Day 2013, I noticed finding dozens of reasons to stop and do something else instead (most importantly: The Heat! :)...)... Then I came across this Video and started painting right away... 











Hal Lasko, better known as Grandpa, worked as a graphic artist back when everything was done by hand. His family introduced him to the computer and Microsoft Paint long after he retired.
Now, Grandpa spends ten hours a day moving pixels around his computer paintings. His work is a blend of pointillism and 8-Bit art.


Reminded me of how much I love Old People...:)...


Here´s a small Sneak Pic from my First Entry... 10 to go! :D




Comments:

There are 6 Kommentare for What´s Your Excuse Again?

Post a Comment