Painting Crusade 2013 - video report

by Roman aka jar


Painting Crusade took place in February 2013.
... and right now I found out that I did not set the video to public on youtube! :D

For sure I had a reason for that. 
The video was too long to find a proper free song from youtube and I did set this on my 2do list. Result was: it completly got dusted in the video corner. My fault. So with a big delay and music that ends four minutes before the video is over, here is a little video about memories and miniatures from this great event ... you can also find it linked up to the detailed event report!

Sorry about the music ending too early. I still did not find a proper free song on youtube for the length of the video ...



If you want to see more event reports - check this link!

Comments:

There are 2 Kommentare for Painting Crusade 2013 - video report

Post a Comment