DayZ - Survival of the Fittest

by Raffa

Hey everyone,

ok, so the post title may confuse you, but I tell you everything will be fine in the end :)

Some days ago, Roman and I started playing a "new" game. It's called DayZ and it's a zombie survival game on the PC. It's very hard to describe this game. It's about zombies, survival, finding gear, food and water, more survival, hiking through vast landscapes, searching cities for supplied, fighting more zombies, watching out for other people and so on and so on.
Even when not very much happens in this game sometimes, it's always thrilling!

So... this gave me a lot of inspiration and so I just had to do a little project to somehow process this.

I also, for the first time, did a complete project, including the base, with non-metallic-metal, a technique that many know, the project was painted without using metallic colors. I am not a really big fan of this technique, but mainly because most people use it in a very comic-like way that I personally don't like so much. I tried to step out of my comfort zone and use it in a way that I personally imagine as nmm.

I really hope you like it!

Survival of the Fittest
you can click the photos to enlarge them.

Let me know what you think of the project, really interested if you like this nmm style.

The figure is sold by Statuesque Miniatures, it has been slightly converted with a AK-47 to give it a bit more realistic touch.

Best wishes,
Raffa

Comments:

There are 7 Kommentare for DayZ - Survival of the Fittest

Post a Comment