Some miniatures for sale!

by Raffa

Posted by Raffa, Picster, Capuchin,...

Hey everyone!

Ohhh, the sad part of the hobby, for me today it's time to face it again...

I need to sell some of my figures to create some free space in my cabinet...
As my apartement is not the biggest I don't have space for more than two cabinets and both of them are fully packed with miniatures as you can imagine...

As I'm not a big fan of ebay, I will try to offer them here to maybe reduce the number of minis I have to put on ebay ;)

If you're interested in one of those following minis, just write me a mail and we can agree on a price!
PICSTER (at) MASSIVEVOODOO (dot) COM

So let's start!

The Survivor (SOLD)

No Fear, No Regrets! (SOLD)

Skaven Poison Wind Globadier

The Fallen Angels Heart

The Huscarl

Khorne General on Juggernaut (SOLD)

Horndemon

Chaotic Snail Beast

Tendrae - Undead Warlord

Denise


I know those are not my latest minis, but maybe someone still likes them and wants to give them a new home ;)

Best wishes,
Raffa

Comments:

There are 2 Kommentare for Some miniatures for sale!

Post a Comment