1:72 - The Last Stand of the Daimyo

by Roman aka jar

Heyho,

again it is the company Zveda who keeps me painting 1:72s.
Cool stuff, never seen such a quality in such a small scale so far.
A true fun to tell little stories with ...

This is the story of one honourable Daimyo, betrayed by his closest advisors and now just standing his Last Stand with the few who have honor and still are alive! !!


Hope you like them, even it is not really a historical piece as I did choose to paint the colours I like to paint there ... sorry for my dirty hand in the picture, but the hand was dirty because I was at work :D

If you like to see more views on the scene or even ugly close ups of way too small figures follow this link to Putty & Paint.

Keep on happy painting!
Best Wishes

Roman

Comments:

There are 7 Kommentare for 1:72 - The Last Stand of the Daimyo

Post a Comment