MV Easter Season Contest - Entries, part 4

by Roman aka jar

posted by roman, jarhead, kong



Hello eggcited jungle friends,

it is about fegging time for 18 eggies to our latest creativy challenge, called MV Easter Season Contest - you can find the rules and everything about it linked up here! Time to let the eggs roll in - really the jungle is totally amazed by your entries and Raffa, Peter and I will have a hard task in judging your eggbastic entries in the upcoming days. A big thanks and deep Namaste-bows out of the jungle mountains to all of those brave eggblowers - big respect for their creativity in the drop-dead gorgeous entries - YOU, ladies and gentleman are cooler than Spiderman :)

IMPORTANT:
I will post 3 eggs in one post only in the upcoming days so that everyone gets the attention deserved. To all those who were not able to take part - don't hold back your comments and oppinions and eggcitment. Let's get it on ...

I will add explanation texts to the entries if there is one and I will only post three photos to every entry - I hope to take the best ones. Be sure that your judging team has a lot more photos of each entry, some with bad light, some with strange light, some with the official signs made by mobile and etc. - just want don't want to show too much - hope everyone is doing fine with three :)


Now enjoy more eggness!  
 






Trojan Egg
by Vincent


"This is my entry to the MV egg contest and it is also my first miniature contest entry of all times.

It's called "Trojan Egg" and it is basically coming directly out of the green skin twisted minds. It's a super weapon against... well they are not sure what it could be used for yet, but they will certainly figure it out at some point.

I don't know if you need or want this kind of "technical" information but: the minis are obviously coming from W40k line (very old minis), the egg support is made out of a converted canon. Everything else is hand crafted using balsa, various wood, cork, plastic card and tubes. Finally, the crane basis is made out of a "light saber" toy coming from a Kellogg's box.

That's it, I Hope you'll have fun looking at it ;) and be sure that I did enjoy very much crafting it.

Thanks for this contest it was a very funny experience!"
 
 
 
 





MIB
by Álvaro 



"Hi,my name is Álvaro and I´m from Argentina. 
First of all,let me tell you that all your works are very inspiring.

Well the idea of the diorama was an non-authorized landing of a space craft 
and the MIB making their job.

The spacecraft was made with an egg,pieces of old headphones,plasticard, some pins, the cup of a GW wash and a led. Kang or Kodo,I don´t know wich one is it, is a toy from a chocolate. The base was made from plasticard and the MIB are goverment agents from Reaper.

All the photos were taken by me, but a friend help me with the one tha have the sign. Thats why it´s diferent from the other ones.

Well,thanks for all.

Sorry for my English, but it´s been a while since I wrote something in english."








Awesome-O-MVE-20-12
by Martin


More to come soon :)
...

Comments:

There are 3 Kommentare for MV Easter Season Contest - Entries, part 4

Post a Comment