Monte San Savino Show 2011

by Roman aka jar

posted by roman, jarhead, kong


I so far heard rumors about this event and that it really is a beautiful miniature event in the great ambience of Monte San Savino. So far only rumors by other painters who already have been there. I am really looking forward to this date as now Raffa and I will travel to Italy in November. I can't wait to see some well known faces again and meet a big bunch of new ones i guess ...

Now i want you to inform about this contest and hope to meet you there if you are able to come. You can find the original information here at the Legio in italian or here at Gastart.it with the rules of the contest and further information.

I am feeling very honoured to be invited to be a part of the Fantasy Jury of this years contest.
See you soon - oh no, why must November still be so far away :)

Comments:

There are 3 Kommentare for Monte San Savino Show 2011

Post a Comment