Sha'un - Ram Tribe Warrior

by Raffa

Hey everyone!

Maybe you can remember this post or this post or this post, not so long ago!

Well, finally this project is finished!

It took quite some time from start to finish, I really tried my best on the sculpting part. Casting this bad boy was another book. The paint job was quite relaxing compared to cutting the bust into all those parts...

But I have to say, as much work as this project was, it was so rewarding!
I really like the final sculpt and I don't like my own stuff very often.
It really came out the way I wanted it to and it's really fun to paint.
I imagined a powerful ram warrior, wearing simple, brutal armor.
Protecting him against all kind of impacts when he fights anyone who is trying to attack his tribe.
I wanted the armor to look functional, and with the small armor parts on his horns he will surely do some extra damage on impact. 

Every warrior uses his weapons the most effective way!

Roman already painted a version, Thomas too.
Peter and Markus are at it and I am hoping to see more versions of the bust soon.

I took a lot of photos and I will prepare a step by step covering a lot of the painting process of my version.

So, here is my version of Sha'un


I hope you like this version, even tough I didn't had the chance yet to use our good camera to take some "hi-res" photos.

And if you are interested in painting your own version of this bust, you can get one here:
http://forgedmonkey.com/products-page/busts/shaun/
Forged Monkey | Sha'un - Ram Tribe Warrior

I am really curious who will paint another version of Sha'un, I always love to see my sculpts painted!

Best wishes,
Raffa

Comments:

There are 5 Kommentare for Sha'un - Ram Tribe Warrior

Post a Comment