IMC Los Tercios - Toledo - Miniature Show

by Roman aka jar

posted by roman, jarhead, kong

Alao.

If you love to watch galleries full of wonderful miniatures i got something for you. I never have been to Spain before, but someday i will travel there. Victor, who really got a real big collection of my display miniatures always takes them with him to some Miniature Shows in Spain and this year those won something again - Jippiee! Thanks to you Victor - you know, thanks for everything :)

I wanted to show you a nice gallery with about 600 Photos but before i do i want to show you some of my own favourites i found there:


Simply wow!
Wow!
Love those!

If you are intrested to browse the complete gallery check it out here - IMC Los Tercios - Toledo!
Thanks Victor for sending me the link.

Keep on happy painting!
Regards
Roman

Comments:

There are 3 Kommentare for IMC Los Tercios - Toledo - Miniature Show

Post a Comment