Review: Private Coaching with Florian

by Roman aka jar

 Hey Jungle,

time for another private coaching review.

After we had to end Florian's latest coaching earlier due illness we were eager to set a new date for the next coaching session and planned to dig deeper into the Frazetta style.

This is what Florian said about the Coaching:

"After we unfortunately had to end our last coaching session early, I was very happy that we could finally continue. In the end, the break had been really good. In the meantime, I was able to implement what I had learned in a big project, and we could now build on the experience. I can completely repeat my positive feedback after the last coaching!
 
I had two very intensive days, during which Roman pushed me again and again to, but never beyond, my limits. In addition, I became aware of how strong the positive effects on my mental well-being such a coaching also has. Two days with a teacher who encourages you in such a positive way are incredible motivating. In addition, I was completely at peace for the two days and was able to temporarily forget all the crises in the world. In fact, I have come out of every workshop so far, and now also from the coaching sessions, with extremely high, and long-lasting motivation. I am really looking forward to the next opportunities."

 - Florian


This is what Florian worked on and finished during the break in between the two sessions.










This is what Florian said about his coaching (german):

"Nachdem wir unser letztes Coaching leider abbrechen mussten, war ich sehr froh, dass wir endlich weiter machen konnten. Im Endeffekt war die Pause richtig gut gewesen. So konnte ich in der Zwischenzeit das Gelernte bereits in einem tollen Projekt umsetzen, und wir jetzt auf den Erfahrungen aufbauen. Mein positives Feedback nach dem letzten Coaching kann ich komplett so wiederholen!
 
Ich hatte zwei sehr intensive Tage, bei den Roman mich immer wieder an, aber nie über meine Grenzen brachte. Darüber hinaus wurde mir noch bewusst, wie stark die positiven Auswirkungen auf mein mentales Wohlbefinden so ein Coaching auch hat. Zwei Tage mit einem Lehrer, der einen so positiv fördert, sind unbeschreiblich motivierend. Dazu kam ich für die zwei Tage komplett zur Ruhe, und konnte die ganzen Krisen in der Welt vorübergehend komplett vergessen. Tatsächlich bin ich bisher aus jedem Workshop und jetzt auch aus den Coachings mit extrem viel, und lange anhaltender Motivation gegangen. Ich freue mich schon sehr auf die nächsten Gelegenheiten."


- Florian


Again this time we had some splendid time and were able to dive deeper into the colorful mind of Frank Frazetta. I prepared more analysis and in depth color training as we proceed:







Florian's first training ground to put the new input to use and to build up on his own experiences from the prior training was this ghostly Knight by Games Workshop:





After this Florian was eager to also learn a bit about my speedpainting technique. Paint a Zombie in 15 Minutes. Florian used a bit more, but still speedpainted these two in a record time, putting all his knowledge together in a cutted diamond moment:





It has been my absolute pleasure to host you again at the studio, Florian.
Thank you for the good talks about life, love, death and robots.

Thank you for trusting my teaching skills!

Keep on happy painting!
Roman


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You want to learn from me?
Follow this link for tutorials, step by step and motivational articles via my etsy shop!
Enjoy and happy painting!

You want to buy original art from me?
Check out this link for details.


________________________________________________

If you want to learn from me in your personal private coaching,
do not hesitate to contact me via
jarhead---at---massivevoodoo---dot---com
for more information on your private coaching lesson.

If you are interested for a weekend workshop, check the Roadmap 2022:
https://massivevoodoo.blogspot.com/2022/02/news-newsletter-for-workshop-infos.html







 

 
 

Comments:

There are 0 Kommentare for Review: Private Coaching with Florian

Post a Comment