FM: The Last Bite

by Roman aka jar

 Good Morning Jungle,

finally it is time to show this massive diorama in full here in the Jungle.
I showed a glimpse of it so far and you might have seen it on other channels, but I wanted to finish a 360° video of it and editing it took longer than expected.




First of all and most important:

I want to thank everyone
who was involved in this as the Massive Voodoo Zombie Community Project played a big part in it.
Thank you for sending over painted and unpainted Zombies, thank you for donating some of your Zombies after taking part in my Speedpainting Masterclass and thank you for words of courage and your patience. Without you all this would not have been possible!

The Last Bite': a beast of a diorama, including 407 miniatures in scale 28mm and lots of superglue. Thanks to everyone involved as a large amount of Zombies were painted by the great help of this amazing community. I only painted about 90 Miniatures myself, including the survivors. Thank you all! Without your help this would have not been possible!

Special sculpting work by Kevin James White from Hasslefree Miniatures included.






Find a 101 paged PDF step by step about the creation of this diorama in my etsy shop!














Keep on happy painting!
Best Wishes,
Roman

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You want to learn from me?
Follow this link for tutorials, step by step and motivational articles via my etsy shop!
Enjoy and happy painting!

You want to buy original art from me?
Check out this link for details.


________________________________________________

Comments:

There are 1 Kommentare for FM: The Last Bite

Post a Comment