Review: Private Coaching with Carsten

by Roman aka jar

 Aloa Jungle,

time for another Private Coaching Review.

This time Carsten visited me again. We have already met earlier this year as Carsten joined his Mum for her birthday gift. You can read all about it here!



"I enjoyed these two days very much and learned a ton! It was so much fun that after some theory and practice everything came together in this bust. I felt like 'being in the zone' as soon as I started painting her to the particular vision.

Thank you again for those amazing two days. I love your way of teaching. Keep it up and happy painting."


                                         - Carsten






Carsten painted his second bust ever during the coaching and learned the concepts of atmospheric painting, its useful approach and a painting flow/order that includes knowledge to paint to a vision instead of working with recipes. He made me a truely proud teacher even the bust got not finished due her size. 'Lady of the Lake' by @karolrudyk









Thank you for the really cool two days with you!
Having you as a student made me a proud teacher, Carsten!

Keep on happy painting!
Roman

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You want to learn from me?
Follow this link for tutorials, step by step and motivational articles via my etsy shop!
Enjoy and happy painting!

You want to buy original art from me?
Check out this link for details.


________________________________________________

If you want to learn from me in your personal private coaching,
do not hesitate to contact me via
jarhead---at---massivevoodoo---dot---com
for more information on your private coaching lesson.

If you are interested for a weekend workshop, check the Roadmap 2022:
https://massivevoodoo.blogspot.com/2022/02/news-newsletter-for-workshop-infos.html


Comments:

There are 0 Kommentare for Review: Private Coaching with Carsten

Post a Comment