Seminar News!

by Roman aka jar

Hey Jungle,

the new year has quite the pace :)
Luckily I got my seminar dates online already and people are enrolling to learn from my curriculum in 2019. Thank you all!


If you want to join one of my seminars,
feel invited to check back with



Dates for the second half of 2019 will show up around May.
Soon I also got my teaching schedule for the NOVA Open 2019 ready.
So please be patient on this and stay tuned!

All seminars are filling up nicely
and so far most of them will see daylight and will be held. Thank you all for your interest. There is only one where we are lacking a certain number of students:

Graz, Austria
// 15th March -17 March 20193 day Beginner Workshop
german language 4/28 - Information PDF

I can give this two more weeks before I get to the point where I have to prepare and plan everything for the trip. Unfortanetely four students is not enough to cover the cost of work and travel. If you want this seminar to happen you can help me by telling and bringing your friends who also want to learn more about miniature painting.

If you got any questions left, always feel free to contact me via
jarhead---at---massivevoodoo---dot---com

Keep on happy painting!
Best Wishes
Roman

Comments:

There are 0 Kommentare for Seminar News!

Post a Comment