Forged Monkey ... and the future!

by Raffa

Hey Jungle Painters!

Maybe you remember Forged Monkey? I am sure many will do!


Forged Monkey was my very personal solo project of a line of miniatures and busts.
It started very small but slowly grew bigger and bigger...
... to the point where I couldn't handle the orders, the webshop needed many urgent updates, some tax rules changed for me in 2015 that weren't implemented in the shop and it costed me so much time that I couldn't concentrate on the things I love to do: sculpting and painting.

So I closed the webshop in January 2015.

My first plan was to polish everything up, create a new webshop, new packaging and make everything more professional.
But time flew by and I just didn't find the time to do all of this...

Then I was in vacation with my girlfriend (now officially my wife btw ;-) in Spain.


We met with Fernando Ruiz Ceano in Barcelona where we were also talking a bit about miniatures (how could we not).

He had a great idea... to make a collaboration between Forged Monkey and Fernando Ruiz Miniatures ( FeR ).

I loved the idea as it would finally give me more freedom, make my miniatures easily available in different countries and take away the stress of packaging and selling my works. Also, Fernando is a very passionate professional when it comes to his work, I love this and working together with him is great :)

Last Thursday the first two busts were officially released at FeR and the collaboration started!
In the FeR webshop you will now find a Forged Monkey category where you will find all my works.

The first two busts that were released are Ragnok, Orc Norse Hero and Jamal.
Roman did an ace job painting both version of Ragnok. ( Version 1 and Version 2 )


Make sure to stay tuned for future Forged Monkey busts at FeR and maybe get the FeR Newsletter to be informed about the next releases!

And... see you next week at NOVA Open!
Roman and myself will be there!

Cheers
Raffa

Comments:

There are 4 Kommentare for Forged Monkey ... and the future!

Post a Comment