Painting Night WiPs

by Peter aka Baphomet

posted by Peter aka Baphomet

Hey guys,

as Roman and Raffa are in Blumberg-Achdorf for their "BÄM²-Workshop" (check out the Workshop-Roadmap for a painting-class near to your place) I invited Andreas "Feanor" to my place for a nice painting night. As always we started in the afternoon and time went by so quickly with having a lot of fun while talking interesting stuff, thinking about the world of colours and doing some nice paintjobs.

Andreas nearly finished his first 1/72-miniature (as a commission) and started the face of the Crusader-Bust while I put colour on my first project for the "Duke of Bavaria": The Buccaneer by Pegaso (I will call him "Drunken Pirate").

I´m quite suprised about how nice and pleasant the bust is to paint. I looking foreward to finish it soon ;)



Stay tuned!
Peter

Comments:

There are 7 Kommentare for Painting Night WiPs

Post a Comment