BANANALICIOUS UPDATE!

by Roman aka jar

posted by roman, jarhead, kong


Aloa bananalicious people,

it is about time for another update. I got most of the adresses from the lottery winners, still missing:

done
Standa Cerman
Tue Kaae

Please make sure to sent me your postal adresses as soon as you have read this!

About Judging:
We are working on it and already made progress in the smaller categories. The big ones with many participations keeps us struggling. We try to do it as soon as we can.

Now some whining:
I got myself a bad cold virus and I am struggling to do anything else than freezing and sweating these days. 

__________________________________________________________________________________
Many thanks for all the help of our sponsors:





GAU 54 mm Minis
Tuffskull Painting
Masquerade Mini 
North Star Models


Special thanks for support to:


Tim
 
Sebastian



Comments:

There are 4 Kommentare for BANANALICIOUS UPDATE!

Post a Comment