Jungle measuring

by Mati

posted by Mati, Badsmile, orang utan

Hello friends of the jungle !

I got asked a few times about the proportion chart I used in the sculpting tutorial so I thought I make a new one and make it available here for you.
There are two versions, one with fancy extra lines that can turn out to be quite helpful at times and one just with one tiiiiiiiny line.
Feel free to save them to your computer and rescale them to your desired amount of mm, inches, 10ths of bananas or whatever measuring system suits you best.

We have a little photo issue here - during maintance work I can recommand this page to everybody for scale charts: anatomy 4 sculptors

Basic version:


Fancy lines version:

Hope you have tons of fun with them !

Wish everybody a nice weekend,

Mati

Comments:

There are 9 Kommentare for Jungle measuring

Post a Comment