News: Workshop Information

by Roman aka jar

Hey Jungle,
unfortanetely I do not have any new news on the workshop front.

Due the Covid-19 situation I can not find/release dates and announce big group workshops or the new dates for the postponed ones. Also the seminars for June have to be canceled.

I am ready, but I can not.  As long as the information of the goverment is lacking or missing decisions when it is allowed for me to teach again concerning this situation I am not able to teach in large groups. I am also waiting for news around the NOVA OPEN 2020. Even the well known Octoberfest in Munich, got canceled this year. Let's see where this goes for the rest of the year. As the paragraphs are changing and opening up here and there I can tell you I am on it and well informed. I am looking forward to teach again, I miss it.

Of course I will keep you all informed. I hope to start teaching private coachings at last soon.
Stay tuned!

Keep on happy painting!
Roman

You can find this roadmap linked up
to the right navigation bar of Massive Voodoo :)


_______________________________________________________________________________
You want to support Massive Voodoo? 
If you like to support or say thanks the monkeys of Massive Voodoo in what they do, please feel invited to drop a jungle donation in their direction via paypal or check their miniatures they got on sale here.
_______________________________________________________________________________



Comments:

There are 0 Kommentare for News: Workshop Information

Post a Comment