Soviet Sergeant Yakov Fedotovich Pavlov

by Peter aka Baphomet

Hey jungle,

some weeks ago I received a nice parcel from my friend Thomas,
who runs Stoessi´s Hereos.
You can already find a Miniatures Unpacked of these
cool historical wargame figures here in your jungle.

They create very nice characters for 28mm wargames with a WW II background. While having a nice chat on last SMC, I offered him to take one of the miniatures and put some more effort into the paintjob in order to inspire the gamers.

Today I present to you: Soviet Sergeant Yakov Fedotovich Pavlov



I was not too happy with the crooked position of the original sculpt and also thought to place him in another enviroment. At the same time I was eager to experiment with water effects after having read Josua´s great tutorial.

So, I decided to have Yakov and his team sneak through a small river and prepare a deadly ambush. I´m quite happy with the result and I hope, that the paintjob inspires some of the wargamers to invest a bit more time into their paintjobs. You can do it :-)






You´ll find more pictures on Putty&Paint.

Cheers,
Peter

Comments:

There are 4 Kommentare for Soviet Sergeant Yakov Fedotovich Pavlov

Post a Comment