Kong's WIP thoughts - September #04

by Roman aka jar

posted by roman, jarhead, kong



After spending a great weekend at the Edersee at a big Painters meeting it is time to be home for 1,5 weeks again before it is time to head out for two Painting classes in Hamburg. Pouh! Sometimes I truely wish for a time ahead where I can enjoy home for some more days - Busy is calling all day long ...

Thanks to everyone involved in the meeting - it was really a nice time, with nice people, great weather and beautiful nature ...

Today it is time to head out for the studio again and after the last week and the weekend I am not sure what awaits me there ... maybe I start with cleaning myworkbench after these 2 shots show exactly how chaos awoke at the place the last week :)




Thanks to Francois I have some photos of my finished painting class figure. The french Demonette, inspired by the big cemetery we did visit in Paris. The photos are way too small I know - sorry for that, there are no others ...






So far - I am out ... stay bananalicious and keep on happy painting!
Best Wishes
Roman

Comments:

There are 0 Kommentare for Kong's WIP thoughts - September #04

Post a Comment