Face app and smiling busts

by Roman aka jar

Good morning Jungle,

recently I found the so called "faceapp".
A funny tool where you can play around with faces of your friends and of course your own.

I thought about doing this to some busts of mine that I have painted in the past and let them smile. While doing this I had so much fun you can not imagine and I realized that our figure world is packed with serious looking figures all around. I mean is smiling not healthy? Hope this makes you smile ...

Original sculpt of Laszlo by FER Miniatures that I have painted in 2017:



Some more that made me jiggle and wiggle ...





















Smile more and to the sculptors outthere - even sculpting teeth is a pain in the ass - sculpt more smiling faces!

Keep on happy painting!

Comments:

There are 8 Kommentare for Face app and smiling busts

Post a Comment